THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS SET OUT BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF OUR APPS AND AVAILABLE FOR USE ON THE IPHONE, IPAD, IPOD TOUCH, MAC AND OTHER HARDWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR APPS.
You are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use governing Nelly’s Monster’s relationship with you in relation to use of its apps and recordings (the 'apps'). If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our apps.
The name Nelly’s Monster or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the apps. The term 'you' refers to the user of the apps.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the information, performance, completeness or suitability of the materials in the apps for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of our apps is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available in our apps meet your specific requirements.
- This apps contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, audio and video content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless authorised by us in writing.
- Unauthorised use of our apps may give rise to a claim for damages.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including without limitation export and import regulations.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098